Breakfast Burrito With Salsa Recipe
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend the eggs, corn, milk, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, mustard, garlic, hot pepper sauce, and salt for 1 minute until eggs are smooth.
2. Pour egg mixture into a lightly oiled 9x9x2 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
4. Wrap tortillas in plastic and microwave for 20 seconds until warm. Be careful when unwrapping the tortillas. The steam can be hot.
5. Cut baked egg mixture into 4 equal pieces and roll 1 piece of cooked egg in each tortilla.
6. Serve each burrito topped with 2 Tablespoons of salsa.
May use brown or Dijon mustard in place of yellow mustard.
May use fresh or minced garlic in place of granulated garlic.
Source USDA, Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), Food Family
For more delicious and healthy recipes, click here to visit our recipes section.
Membership includes access to our member area where you will find the Five Crucial Factors, private pages, member library, 30 day email training and more.
Presently, membership is free and once you join, it will remain free.