The nasty truth! continued
So let's start by talking about the Weight Loss GARBAGE!
You get too much wrong information, we call that weight loss garbage. Most of this garbage comes in the form of hype about weight loss products that DO NOT WORK!
Our Lipozene review, Hydroxycut review and our Sensa review are a few examples of 'Miracle' products that we feel you should avoid and consider as garbage.
Our second reason is the root of why weight loss does not work!
#2: ESSENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS MISSING!
You get too much wrong information and bad information, you already know that we label that as weight loss garbage.
You do not get crucial information that you need, we call that the third side of the weight loss triangle. This missing side, this missing information is essential for your long term success at losing weight. Unfortunately, no one tells you about it.
What is amazing to us is that even the most reputable diets omit this information! Perhaps this is on purpose...once you succeed you are no longer a customer.
This new information may be hard to wrap your mind around and you may not be relating to what we are attempting to share with you. That is understandable.
We have all been led to believe that successful weight loss equals diet and exercise and nothing more.
Since you are being exposed to what may seem to you to be a completely different aspect of weight loss, allow us to share the weight loss success triangle.
Two sides are weak, three sides are strong.
Weight loss success has THREE sides, not TWO!
Nearly all weight loss programs focus on two sides, diet and exercise. Unfortunately, they pay little to no attention to the third and essential side. This third side encompasses areas such as preparation, research, match making, attitude, escape routes, and mindset.
Without help with the third leg, you have almost no chance of long term success at losing weight. Your true chance of long term weight loss success is only 3%, your true chance of failure at long term weight loss is a whopping 97%!
It is our mission to help you to learn what the 3% know!
animated question mark in mosaic mind
It is what you do not yet know that has been holding you back and we hope that you will allow us to help you change that.
We have outlined an overview of what the 3% know and are doing. This overview is called The Five Crucial Factors. Missing out on just one of these five factors spells doom for your chances of success.
Next we have put together a 30 day email training course that will properly prepare you to succeed. All this and more are available to you as a free lifetime member of Weight Loss Disclosure Website.
What you do not know is hurting you!
Understanding or even believing that there is more to weight loss than you realize may be difficult. Allow us to share this example to help make things a bit clearer.
When you want to turn on the ceiling lamp, you flip a switch..right?
light switch on wall
When the switch goes to the On position,
the light goes on. But what happens when you
blow a fuse or flip a circuit breaker?
You can flip that wall switch again and again and again, but the ceiling lamp will not go on. No matter how much you try, the light does NOT go on.
Picture your 'essential missing information' as the equivalent of that blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker. Now consider that the breaker has been tripped and that you are a three year old child who knows nothing about fuses or circuit breakers!
You keep flipping that light switch or that weight losss switch, again and again...the light is supposed to come on but it does not. you are supposed to lose weight and keep it off but it does not happen...if only someone would teach you about fuses and circuit breakers, if only someone would teach you about what has been missing in your weight loss efforts!
Are You Serious?
If you are serious about losing weight, then we ask that you try to understand that what you have not yet been told about weight loss has been holding you back.
It is not you, it is probably not your exercise plan or your diet choice, it not your fault, it is ESSENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS MISSING!
We encourage you to get started now at no cost.
Click Here to register for your free lifetime membership.